Wednesday 14 August 2013

August Sketch Challenge Winners

Thank you to everyone who participated in our August Sketch challenge!  Our top honor for the week is

 

 Our honorable mentions go to 
(in order of entry to the challenge)

#13 Suzy B
#14 DaenYs

Congratulations, ladies!  You may pick up your winner badge from the tab at the top of our blog page.

You still have time to join in this week's color challenge!  Be sure to read the rules carefully if you want to be considered for our honors post next week.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card for an Honorable Mention in the 52 CCT. Secretly I'm thrilled.
    Blessings,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thrilled to be chosen for the Top Honour. Thank you so much. I'm really enjoying these challenges. Congratulations to all the other winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's so much for the Honorable Mention, it delights me enormously! Congrats to all the other winners too!

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete