Saturday 28 January 2017

January Sketch - Winners

Hello! Thank you to everyone who joined in with our first challenge of the year. We gave you a simple sketch and your creations were wonderful! Such a lovely selection of styles. It was very tough to pick our winners, but we did.

WINNER


Turning the sketch works perfectly for this card!
Love the jolly mice and this wonderful tree! Lots of texture too! 
Such a fun card!

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
(in order of submission)



We really like the way the words form the shape of the tree.
Love the textured snowflakes in the background!



Another card flipping the sketch to the side.
Love the way the cover folds back to reveal a winter wonderland.



This is such a simply so elegant!
Love the little angle with all the snowflakes in front of her! Great work.

Many congratulations to you all! Don't forget to pick up your badges from the tab at the top of the page and display them on your blogs.

And there's still time to play in our colour challenge - details and linky here!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much to whole team for choosing my card! I feel really honored! Congratulations to the other ladies too!
    Sending Hugs, Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so surprised to see my card among the honorable mentions. It means a lot to me - thank you. I hope to keep up with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very surprised to find my card among the honorable mentions. It means a lot to me - I think all the cards were awesome. Thank you so much. I hope to keep up with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete